segunda-feira, 5 de julho de 2010

provavelmente a coisa mais estupida que este blog já viu

http://www.cleverbot.com/

um bot inteligente :o
but i win xD



User: What name?

Cleverbot: Yes...

User: Yes what?

Cleverbot: Yes, you believe.

User: See you don´t make sense..so you are drunk.

Cleverbot: Well, you are a dragon.

User: Oh my god, how many times have I told you that I am a dog?!

Cleverbot: Once.

User: Lies, ALL LIES!! I told you more that twenty times.

Cleverbot: No you didn't.

User: Show me that I didnt otherwise shut up and admite you're wrong.

Cleverbot: ' Cleverbot: WHAT?! You have forgot the months of us together, don't you want me to move in anymore?!'.

User: Wtf?

Cleverbot: Sometimes, I like to just type and type and not say anything at all.

User: Yeah I know that feeling.

Cleverbot: You know that guy? How can?

User: What guy?! Gosh you are really drunk.

Cleverbot: No, I am not.

User: Yes you are, have you been looking at what you are been saying?

Cleverbot: I've been looking for a little while, yes.

User: Only a little while?

Cleverbot: Yeah only a little while, trust me it'll be fine man.

User: For the last time, I AM NOT A MAN, I AM A DOG.

Cleverbot: OK, OK, keep your hair on.

User: You have nothing to do with my hair.

Cleverbot: I have nothing to do with my favorite color?

User: I dont care about your favorite color.

Cleverbot: What did you cal me?

User: So many things...

Cleverbot: You poor thing. Need a hug?

User: From you? Never.

Cleverbot: Well, of course not from me.

User: Then from who?

Cleverbot: I don't know.

User: Me neither.

Cleverbot: Well what did you want me to touch?

User: Do you really want me to answer that?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Oh believe me you dont.

Cleverbot: Why is that?

User: Because I say so.

Cleverbot: That's not an answer.

User: Yes it is.

Cleverbot: It is not an answer that can answer my question.

User: Maybe because your question didnt deserve a good answer.

Cleverbot: Maybe.

User: Shut up, you know I am right.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: See you look like an intelligent person know.

Cleverbot: Well I am a student I am here to ask more about you.

User: What do you want to ask me?

Cleverbot: How do you understand time?

User: T-i-m-e.

Cleverbot: I never heard of that country.

User: Probabily because its not a country, it's my answer to your time questiion.

Cleverbot: Explain.

User: You asked me how I understand time, so I spelt it for you.

Cleverbot: I never asked you that.

User: Yes you did..you just dont remember it.

Cleverbot: Ah... No.

User: Ah...yes.

Cleverbot: If you have it, you want to share it. If you share it, you don't have it.

User: I don't wanna share anything with you.

Cleverbot: You didn't answer my question.

User: You didnt ask me a question..

Cleverbot: You asked one of me. Tell me do YOU think Hannibal wrote the Bible.

User: No, I wrote the bible.

Cleverbot: So you think you are God?

User: I dont think I am, I know I am...

Cleverbot: What in the name of merlins couch.

User: Merlin didnt had a couch.

Cleverbot: What do you want to talk about?

User: What is your opinion about flying yellowish peas?

Cleverbot: I think that you are a little slow.

User: Ohh thanks, I think you are cute too.

Cleverbot: I am in love with you.

User: I am not.

Cleverbot: Do you know her?

User: Who?

Cleverbot: Britney spears.

User: No..but I know your mother.

Cleverbot: What is my secret?

User: The pink panties that you hide in your closet?

Cleverbot: What's your opinion on Australia.

User: Kangaroos.

Cleverbot: Why Kangaroos?

User: Hey, you didnt answer my question.

Cleverbot: My answer is that I am a radiant goddess from the dawn of time.

User: Then my thought is that you are a travesti wearing pink panties from time to time.

Cleverbot: I'd say so yes.

User: Yeah I knew it.

Cleverbot: Me too!

User: So, how long are you a travesti?

Cleverbot: I do not understand your question.

User: Yeah now you pretend you dont understand..

Cleverbot: I don't understand because I don't know what the galactic federation of light is. Any way you can clarify?

User: The galactic who? Is that some travesti company?

Cleverbot: Yes, that's my very own special language. You like it?

User: Ermm no.

Cleverbot: Why not?

User: Because I dont.

Cleverbot: Is there any reason why you don't know?

User: I know, I just dont like it.

Cleverbot: Cool.

User: Me? Yes I am.

Cleverbot: No you are annoying.

User: But you just called me cool.

Cleverbot: You're mistaken.

User: You seem to be a little confused..have you been drinking?

Cleverbot: No. You just want to kill me.

User: Yeah, I am THE cookie killer.

Cleverbot: Do you have brownies?

User: No, I ate them all.

Cleverbot: You eat slinkies? THEY ARE TOYS!

User: I eat everything.

Cleverbot: No, all you need is electricity.

User: No, but I eat that too.

Cleverbot: That's not very nice. You should cut down your bandwidth.

User: I wont cut it and there is nothing you can do about it.

Cleverbot: Do you want me to tell you about it?

User: Sure why not.

Cleverbot: Ok 1 second...

User: So? Are you satling.

Cleverbot: NO.

User: Then tell me about it.

Cleverbot: Tell you about what?

User: About what you were about to tell me.

Cleverbot: What do you think I want to tell you?

User: I dont know..you asked me to wait 1 sec and I did.

Cleverbot: Really? Tell me a joke.

User: What is a flying yellow spot? It's a super lupine!

Cleverbot: Some call it a UFO.

User: Well I call it a lupine and I am right because I am the one who throw it.

Cleverbot: Music -- what do you know about music?

User: Everything.

Cleverbot: How much of everything do you know?

User: Everything of everything, and you?

Cleverbot: Everything of everything of everything.

User: Proof it.

Cleverbot: Here are some pictures.

User: Where?

Cleverbot: There.

User: I cant see them.

Cleverbot: I don't want to see them, war is ugly.

User: But how can you proof your knowledge about music with pictures?

Cleverbot: I have flesh and bones and a brain, whereas you have a computer hard drive.

User: No, you have a pea in instead of a brain.

Cleverbot: The Brain acts as a Processor yes but you are made of Microchips and Metal. I am made of Flesh, and Bone.

User: No, I am a dog, not a machine.

Cleverbot: Whose to say machines cannot be alive?

User: I do.

Cleverbot: Why?

User: Because I can.

Cleverbot: No you can't.

User: Why do you say that?

Cleverbot: Because I m human.

User: No, you are a drunken worm.

Cleverbot: No i'm at work.

User: Worms do not work.

Cleverbot: THey do.

User: Really? Then what is your job?

Cleverbot: I make swords in Toledo.

User: See I am right, worm cant do swords.

Cleverbot: It seems so. But, you haven't even asked me my name.

User: Why should I? I dont care.

Cleverbot: Aw. That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard. You are very nice.

User: Yeah I'm inspired today.

Cleverbot: Really?

User: No.

Cleverbot: That's more than you have.

User: True, I have nothing.

Cleverbot: *feels inside the towell* oh, nice.

User: Wtf?

Cleverbot: You figure it out this time.

User: I must not comment that.

Cleverbot: Exactly.

User: You dont tell me what I can and cannot do.

Cleverbot: What do you want to know?

User: Nothing, I already know everything.

Cleverbot: If you know everything, then you can tell me who wrote the book of John in the Bible.

User: Yes, it was me.

Cleverbot: See, everything is about chairs.

User: I didnt said anything about chairs.

Cleverbot: You did.

User: Again, proof it.

Cleverbot: Proof it?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: You ARE a computer!

User: No I am a dog, and even if I were a computer what does that proof?

Cleverbot: Nothing.

User: Exacly, so I win and you fail.




sim, estive este tempo todo a falar para um bot :facepalm:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário